Sunday, November 11, 2012

Welcome to High Fives Blog!

Fellow High Fives Members,

One of my goals as commissioner is to bring value to this league. This is a feeble attempt, but one I am ready to undertake. I would like to get a sense of what you all would like on the blog. I am hoping to rely on other members in the league to help with the content of the blog which I hope drives a sense of ownership and comradery.

Here are some ideas as to what could be on the blog:

Season Projections (after FA signings)
Power Rankings
Best Minor League Systems
Trade Reactions

*If you prefer to have a blog similar to that of BallPark Franks Memorial, then please see the BallPark Franks Memorial blog.


That is all for now. We have 20 days left in the season (23 regular season games left).

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What was the best Season 19 off-season move in High Fives?